A global rewards ecosystem for sustainable attitudes and projects
- IOT devices measure the sustainable projects/attitudes and send their issued token (KWH, CO2, etc) to the TGO certified XRPL address.
- The TGO certified XRPL address sends back (swap) TGO tokens to the project/attitude XRPL address.
- TGO Trading (Buy and Sell Orders).
- Companies + people buy the TGO token in the Exchange and send it back to the TGO issuer.
- The TGO Certifying entity issues the TGO-NFT (named GIVEBACK) and sends it back to the companies + people, certifying the sustainability value supported by them.
Built on top of XRP Ledger.
More info coming soon...
- • First version of the TGO website;
- • Blackholing the TGO issuer account address;
- • First Trustline-based TGO-token's Air Drop;
- • Writing and Publishing the first version of the white paper, describing the TGO ecosystem and proposed value;
- • Updating the white paper;
- • Launching the new TGO website;
- • Integration of our universal IOT measurement device with XRP Ledger;
- • Launch the second Air Drop campaign;
- • Launch of the first real use case of the TGO ecosystem: measurement and online value creation for a sustainable project already in operation;
- • Sign international partnership for certification of the TGO ecosystem;
- • Start the procedures to list the TGO Token in a centralized exchange;
- • Design the TGO-NFT token, named GIVEBACK;
- • Launch the GIVEBACK NFT Token allowing people and companies to swap TGO and GIVEBACK tokens;
- • Integrating Global.id and Xumm KYC verification into the process of certificating the measurement and accounting of sustainable projects and attitudes;
- • Integrating XRPL Hooks feature to automate the TGO-”Measurement Token” swap process.